We recognize that not everyone is agreed as to exactly which protocols are necessary during this very unusual time in which we must deal with Covid-19. However, in a spirit of love and deference to one another, we ask that you follow some general, common-sense guidelines while attending our services and events as we weather this difficult time together. Thank you!
- If you are feeling ill, please stay home until you are well.
- We ask that masks be worn when entering the building and in all common areas (foyers, hallways, restrooms, etc.) and anytime you are up walking around.
- Masks and hand sanitizer are available at each entry.
- Masks are optional once you are seated in the Auditorium or classrooms.
- There is a "mask required" room available during the 10:30 Worship Service for those who would like to be in a setting where everyone in the room wears a mask continually.
- Nursery and childcare workers wear masks while in the various nurseries and classrooms.
- If we hear of someone who tests positive for Covid-19 and has potentially exposed others while attending one of our services or events, we will make every effort to contact those who may have been exposed.
- Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.